Wednesday 6 November 2013

Frankenstein Nails!!! #Halloween + Reviews

This was the first time using a BarryM Nail Art Pen (Boots for £4.99) and I have to say its not so bad. I got it for free though so i'm not one to complain. Wellll it wasn't for free, i got it with points on my card so I didn't have to pay =D .

 I'm rambling. Back to the topic.

The Nail Art Pen is actually good, lasts long on the nail but is a little tricky to use. The best thing would be to let the nail polish fully dry before you use it and another thing i guess would be to not press so hard when using the pen, only because if you have quite a few coats on, which i did, then it kind of makes a dent in the polish. It's not noticeable but its still annoying if you can see it. Like when you keep telling your best friend you have a spot on your cheek but it's only visible to you. Gotta hate them moments. 

But anywhhooooo ... I used Sinful Colours Nail polish for this too (Boots for £2.99). First time trying tem and i have to say I was impressed with the colour. The nail polish itself was quite watery based so i did apply a couple of coats but the colour was great so it was worth it. Got a lot of compliments for these and I promise my hands aren't really this orangey-yellowey colour, they just look like that in pictures :D



#RandomFact 
I have a little half-sister who's 20ish months old, she calls me mamma and runs up to me to give me a hug. Then i get disappointed when my mum rings my grandma and my sister snatches the phone and calls her mamma too. sad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment