Sunday 10 November 2013

The White and Black Bow #NailArt + Reviews!

Heyyyyyy loviiesss

soo my partner in business studies at college keeps telling me off for not doing my nails again, he likes the designs and all that, so i thought id do them again. and plus i got bored.
sooo
i brought the MUA nail polishes (£1 (offer) superdrug) (the new ones like look like the essie bottles) and used my trusty old Barry M Nail Art pen and .... VOILA nails done and dusted

The MUA nail polish is DEFINITELY worth the pound i spent on it. I brought it to try it out, i mean for a pound it would be sooooo worth it and it was. The polish is a little thin so i have applied quite a few coats much like the sinful colors nail polish but for the price it is a bargain.





+++++

====




This is what it looked like with a single coat-ish ...




#RANDOMFACT 
i once spent £100 on bags which is alottt for me and im afraid to use one of them because it might get ruined. its really pretty thoooo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment