Sunday 9 February 2014

GOSH Intense Lip Colour Review + Swatch

Heylooooo loviesss
So at the moment I'm quite into lip colours, lip sticks, glosses and all that kinda jazz and was looking for a new thing to try out because I lost my favourite lipstick and I was feeling a lititle rich. I got paid £450 the week before so you know a girls gotta get something pretty so I did.
Anywhoooooo,
So I went to superdrug and found the new favourite. I bought GOSH intense lip colour in the shade blossom I think ( it doesn't say on the product itself unfortunately), I bought it because it was on offer at £3.99 from £7.99 and because I loved the colour. This is my first GOSH product and its made a great impression.
The product has a glossy creamy colour that's very pigmented and the glossyness reduces after around 10 minutes or so.
The packaging is amazing. Its a rectangle tube that removes excess product and comes with a mirror attached. The brush is slightly angled which takes a couple of uses to get the grip of but it wasn't enough to make me have doubts of the product. The smell is a little strange and to be honest I didn't even notice it because it's not at all strong but my friend noticed it straight away so I'm guessing it'll be different for all of you!
I rate this productmust buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment