Thursday 14 November 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review!!!

Heyyyyy girliessssss!! ... and possible lads

It was my birthday this week and I got a bunch of presents, this mascara being one of them. I absolutely loooovee mascaras I don't know why I do I just doo and I wanted to buy one of the scandaleyes ramge mascaras tooo soo yayyyyyy

I'll post some before and after pics too to let you know what it looks like worn on the lashes.

The good thing about this mascara is that the little black bits that sometimes come off the mascara throughout the day are non-existent which is amazinggg.

It's the kind of mascara that I would use on an everyday basis, it's not too dramatic yet it still does its job well

I like the shape of the brush too, it's different from the ones I've used before so it's a nice change, it also gives more volume to the inner and outer lashes which is just amazing.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the mascara and would give it a pretty good rating

#RANDOMFACT
I loooveee food and cooking but I'm tooo lazy to get off my ass and actually walk to the kitchen to make something.

No comments:

Post a Comment